What thread is on the wheel studs?

(I know I shouldnt have but) I went to halfords to get some locking wheel nuts purely because i had one come loose and I've lost it. Police stopped me and warned me so I decided to get some. They went on 2 threads and then stopped.

I saw some smart wheels nuts on an evo at a meet yesterday and they were 'ultralite'. Anybody got any?What size, could someone send me a link to the correct ones on the site by any chance?

cheers guys and girls

oh and they are on desmond regamasters if that makes any difference

http://www.japshop.co.uk/acatalog/Wheel_Nuts___Spacers.html there you go they have loads of wheel nuts dont ever go to halfords ever i went the other day i and asked for paint striper this is no word of a lie he gave me this stuff wat he said is was graphite paint stripper for paint that has graphite in it i did not realy listen cause was busy and had stuff to do but wen i got home i looked at it and read it it clearly said griffite remover lol i just could not belive he said how strong it was and i would need gloves and stuff cause it so strong and it is used to take out crayon marks lol