Photoshop help please.

Can somebody help me out. Gonna see what my bus looks like with a few simple things removed.

Can you remove the door strips in these pics along with the front toyota symbol and remove the door locks... Plus everyone was recommending me to spray the front mesh black so can you do that aswell. Thanks very much...

Picture021.jpg

Picture020-1.jpg

the mesh deffo deffo deffo needs doin black!! i also agree with moving the toyota badge.

talking of the bumpstrips and handles, the car looks smoother without them which gives a more 'modified' look. do it!

Yea get a nice door pop kit and smoothed it all off looks like the finishing touches to the car.....to be honest black mesh would be better suited with black wheels and tints etc....looks a bit lost otherwise :D

with the doors strips coloure coded!locks remoed and tints

Picture021copy.jpg

Ohh Cheers Harkus. This looks fcukin sweet. Gonna leave the side strips on and spray them. Looks cool without the toyota badge and locks removed... Definately wanted to see it before I made any decision. Thanks alot mate... Mart...

Cheers Phil. The photo shop did the job alright. Great to see what your bus looks like with or without... Deffo gonna leave them on but just spray the strips. Dont know about the tints. Had them on my old bus but want to be seen In this one... Haha