The car doesnt look much different to me with the stuff colour coded. I'd take the strips off if i was you mate, and jus colour the handles.

Actually, you can remove the strips now, as theres no money to be spent on that mod :lol::(

Its more or less impossible to get the perfect picture of a car destripped thru photoshop because of the little grooves that are there....... the same as on the corner of the bumpers..... so not really worth doing as you wont get what itl truley look like :(

Unless you have a nice big garage with heaters etc i wouldnt bother doin it till the summer

I think he means hair dryer or heat gun to warm the glue up behind the strips so they peel off easily and the warmer they are the less glue that is left for you to remove manually

By wheel thingy he means the "toffee wheel" (i think thats wat its called) garages use to buff the cars with to remove the glue

Just rub at the excess glue with some petrol -- it's a natural solvent and as long as you don't leave it on the paintwork for days it shouldn't harm the paint too much.

Also heat gns can get nasty -- just use a good hairdryer!