Jdm Allstars Sunderland (nissan)

its at the Nissan Factory in Sunderland

n113753695336010_387.jpg

Admin can you move this to correct place and liase with me soon as.

JDM All stars Professional Drifting Round 3

Round 3 of the series kicks of in Nissan Sunderland where we having 60 drivers from all over Europe battling out for the win over two days. This custom built track will test drivers to the absolute limit utilizing a production car park. With a great backdrop of the factory and terraced viewing for the several thousand spectators excepted this will be the biggest ever event that JDM All-stars has put together in the Northeast.

All day Action on and Off Track

Together with the drifting we will have FMX,Monster Trucks, Stunt bikes

Modified Northeast Car Show

We are looking for the Northeastâ??s most modified car clubs with prize money for best car in show best ice and best club team of course. Why not come by and see the local car clubs and see what they have to offer. We will be looking for the best car club in the northeast.

Rolling road

Always wondered what power your car is why not find out on our mobile rolling road on the day

Street Trade Village

Find all the local traders from the north west. Be it cars or bikes something for everyone. From the latest parts from our 2010 event partners to the 2010 JDM All stars official Merchandise.

Im here mate lol...If i can get my gearbox to STOP makeing a crunching/grinding noise whilst its stat ticking over befor next week then i will be there mate

1. YoungStig Ep91

2. Yazzii Ep82

3. JonnyGT Ep91

4. Chrissy cee Ep91

5. Dale10ellis10

6. Ryan EP91

7. JonnyGts dad EP??

8. Gainsey Ep91 not-confirmed

9. ep82 not-confirmed

10.Mickyboy not-confirmed

will be there,but not in the starlet in a transit trailing something that goes sideway...will come too say hello...last week at donington was great...