Hey,

I have been a member on here since July 06, normally just visit and read the general gossip but thought it was about time I posted up some info on my GT.

When I got her she was in mint condition with very low mileage.

gtforum1.jpg

starlet3-1.jpg

After 4 years of owning she has changed a little,

Engine

Emanage Blue

Mazda 315cc injectors

Sard fuel pressure regulator

Walbro fuel pump

Ngk iridium plugs â?? grade 8

WEPR Power up kit - Manifold + Decat

Tial External wastegate

Tuning Developments Hybrid Turbo

Civic alloy rad

Sard low temp thermostat

HKS exhaust

Aircon removed

Fidanza Flywheel

Clutchmasters 6 puk clutch

Custom Intercooler

Wheels

15" Wantanabe RS8 wheels

Toyo T1R's

Suspension

BC Coilovers

Cusco rear strut brace

Cusco front lower brace

Whiteline front antiroll bar

Whiteline anti lift kit

Brakes

3g front discs

Yellow stuff pads

cusco brake master cylinder stopper

Earls braided brake lines

Interior

Cusco roll cage

Tom's 4 point harnesses

Momo wheel

hks boost guage

water + oil temp and oil presure guages

DSCF1276-1.jpg

IMG_9120.jpg

DSCF1252.jpg

DSCF1184.jpg

Sunroof was removed to save weight

DSCF1183.jpg

White front bumper is a spare until i get the original one cut out to fit the front mount.

Project is on going and more changes are planned. Hope you like.

Pete

Nice project mate, looks awesome on track. I assume you will be at Llandow in this? My car won't be ready in time so I'll have to sell my place to someone else! :D

Yeah, should be mate. Smashed my shoulder up so cant drive it at the moment, modifying the gear shifter so should be all good for Llandow.

Going to fit a passenger seat so I can take people out if they are interested.

• 2 months later...

Didnt this one go bang at Llandow? I remember seeing a two tone red one smoking heavily braking for the chicane at the end of the straight with it progessively getting worse!

Is this one still alive?

Love it mate ;-)
Didnt this one go bang at Llandow? I remember seeing a two tone red one smoking heavily braking for the chicane at the end of the straight with it progessively getting worse!

Is this one still alive?

Yeah, she died on me at Llandow.

I was hoping she would last till the end of the sprint season but it didn't as you saw. I was still running standard internals and the constant abuse on different tracks took its toll. Fair play to Toyota tho, she lasted a long time.

She is now being stripped to a bare shell and having a new heart fitted along with some other stuff. Will also give me a chance to weld the roof up properly and weld in a full roll cage.

Pete

SWEEETTT :D , looking forward to the new set-up mate, you keeping the same turbo set-up or gonna go for abit more power?

colour soo rare never actually seen one like that anywhere :p

I sold the hybrid and wepr set-up. Got different ideas I am working on but I dont want to say too much at this stage.

Depends if I stay in the sprint series or I enter something else.

Ah thats a shame :) Do you mind if i ask what setup you had, mine is being used heavily for track days at 180bhp running 0.98bar, im just wondering how long she will last like this! Its all stock apart for the mods to support 1bar. Is going well at the moment though :lol:

I sold the hybrid and wepr set-up. Got different ideas I am working on but I dont want to say too much at this stage.

Depends if I stay in the sprint series or I enter something else.

Ah thats a shame :) Do you mind if i ask what setup you had, mine is being used heavily for track days at 180bhp running 0.98bar, im just wondering how long she will last like this! Its all stock apart for the mods to support 1bar. Is going well at the moment though :lol:

she should be fine For a good while mate, power is well within bottom end capability just keep oil up and keep it cold with a good ammount of fuel and you should be fine.. Oh and always cool her down properly after ;-)