Externally Wastegated Setup (help Please, As Its Confusing)

Hey guys, just need some help with the setup (that im hopefully gonna run)

Atm, my car is only running a decat, Blitz Nur spec, Hks Actuator, Blitz air filter.

To go on:-

Toy tuning Ct9 Hybrid

Hdi or Wepr FMIC (couldnt decide which, so just bought both, lol)

Zisco externally wastegated manifold (Ram Style)

Apexi AVC-R boost controller

Greedy Emanage Blue Piggy

Now have a few questions. Im hoping to run the car at around 1.0 Bar, i dunno how much cabable the hybrid is???

Im shopping about for a Tial 38mm wastegate, and unsure what size spring to go for? its all getting very confusin!

Will my hybrid need the wastegate welded shut or can it still run on this setup the way it is?

I will plan later on to buy Ezno's TD12 hybrid, but atm im looking at getting a 200sx, so gotta wait a while.

Any advice would be most welcome, also more details on toy tuning hybrid if anyone has any ^_^

you will need to weld the standard wastegate shut i am running a standard turbo with a turbosmart 38mm external gate and the full kit is amazing the respnse its alot better and they hold boost perfect.

dale.

you will need to weld the standard wastegate shut i am running a standard turbo with a turbosmart 38mm external gate and the full kit is amazing the respnse its alot better and they hold boost perfect.

dale.

What size spring did you use mate? think fuel cut is 0.8Bar, and standard is 0.6.

So im guessing 0.7???

well the spring that comes with the wastegate on mine is 7 psi (i think) but they do come with other specified spring im noy quite sure tho as i baught it second hand and i havent had a look lol

dale

on mine i have a 0.7 bar spring. also with that manifold depending on what decat you have it might not fit

marck

I have a Zep decat mate. The manifold i wanted keeps stock position.

Hence reason i didnt buy Wepr's one. 0.7 Spring it is then. Just need to find somewhere down south to map all this shit in July ^_^

if u want to run a low boost at..... say .6 bar just get a .6 bar spring and trun the boost up to 1 bar with the avcr. standard injectors will be fine for a hybrid at 1bar

Thanks buddy! My Avc-r arrived today, looks sweet. Was stuck in damm customs for 2weeks, grrrrr!