Intercooler Rx7 Or Front Mount

an rx7 topmount (with the supporting mods) would be ok for around 185bhp i would have thought but you may as well go for a front mount, then should you want to up the power further you will already have adequate cooling on the car.

i have just purchased a arc tmic and i aim to go for a bar of boost and as close to 200hp as i can damn well get, i decided not to go for a front mount because for 1. its different 2. a lot of japs who run crazy turbo set ups run a arc tmic 3. its cost effiecent i will always be able to sell my tmic for the same price as wot i paid for it 4. i dont have to do no cutting of my bumper 5. direct fitment piece of piss to fit i mean i fitted it myself 6. no problems with piping comin lose and dodgy clips etc. i could go on but this is just my opiniion and its up to u at the end of the day 300 will get u a mint arc tmic and i bet u could sell it for that all day long bare it in mind mate also u will get less turbo lag ct9's are meant for quick spool up having a fmic longer pipe routing. if u want to find a arc tmic set up a wanted thread

• 1 month later...

bolloxs ...i don't notice any difference with the lag on my car now it is fitted with a fmic.and with a fmic you ain't gonna have issues with heat soak..£300 ye'll get a decent fmic for that bud plus some change just buy a 2nd hand fmic.