2 of my mates are welder fabricators so they said theyd help me out if i could get some rough sizes.

im just wanting the lengths of the pipes and any other sizes anyone could give me. dont need the diameter

http://www.turbohoses.com/stage7.jpg that pipe ther..for example i would say its 300mm then has a 90o bend then 100mm long.

something along that lines.

need it from the turbo to the intercooler(intercooler is your average a/b sized intercooler) then from the intercooler to the throtle :)

any help is goood help :)

I bought a intercooler fitting kit from ebay for pretty cheap!

Got it from Toyosports, this kit here....... click me

Loads of bends and should be able to make the kit you need. The silicone joiners and clips are shit but the alloy parts are really good and are 1.6mm thick.

im going to weld a load of it together and get some better Mikalor W4 Supra clips and better Samco joiners.

I have a larger thottle body though so they 2.5 inch stuff is perfect for me!

Jason :)

I think this question is a bit difficult to answer. There are a lot of varying bends and some pipes have multiple bends at different angles. Plus there are quite a few kits out there with different pipe routes. If it's going to be custom piping then you're prob going to have to piece it together on the car and tack weld in situ.

i no u get diferent kits so i was open to diferent ones just to get a basic shape then take it from there... i didnt think it was something that anyone could realy help with since its quite alot to ask but thought i would ask anyway.

can u think of any material or anything i could use to make a rough shape of the pipes to get started? somthing that will hold the shape but i can adjust it if that makes sense?:D

no one i no has a fmic for me to take sizes off of