nope!

i have 2 brix seats in and i made custom frames for the pair!

the standard ep91 rails are all part of the seat and bolted into the floor on four brackets, the brackets come off but the rails have to be destroyed to get them to bits!

as i said mate, i (well me and my dad) made up custom frames out of some aluminium box section (cost about £25 in all)!

i was just lucky as my dad works in a bodyshop so he has the know-how to make some frames up. other than that you could always ask around, may be someone selling a cheaper bride rail.

that sounds pretty good man, i've got a mate who's a welder/blacksmith so could give him a shout definitely. failing that, you could sell me your passengers seat and rail, who cares about the passengers comfort eh ? lol

if your mate is a welder he should have no trouble in knocking a rail up for you!

my seats are literally bolted to the rail and then to the floor, they do not slide back and forward! this ain't a problem for me as i am pretty tall and so only ever had the seat pushed back anyway.

hmmm, don't fancy giving up my passenegr seat i'm afraid! the seats and my harnesses will be staying with me even after i get rid ofthe Glanza (if i ever do)!

ahh so they recline but are fixed?don't know if i could live with that, i'm always moving it back and forward trying to get comfy.

yeah haha, i had a seat in one of my mates eg civic with a brix on super low rail, after that i've been on the lookout for one !

didn't think you would let one go ! worth a shot i guess,if you ever decide to sell one, PM me !

i just sold 1 of these 2 weeks ago lol was in mint condition aswell. ive still got the rail it was on but its for a pulsar but u can have it to modify if u want. if you get the sliders off your original raills u can weld the pulsar rail to them.

When i put my bride in i just butchered the standard rail and welded it to some flat bar that i fixed to the seat.Was easy,your mate should be able to do it in half an hour.

now on the lookout for a bride bucket as the one i was after wasn't in best condition but my girlfriends dad is an upholster so condition wasn't a matter for me.sourced one in japan for 100quid, but they want 165 to ship over in 2-3days or 65 for 4-8weeks. good price at 165 but i don't know if i'll have the glanza in 8weeks lol