Electronic Boost Controller Advice

Right at present my HKS actuator is set to run at.8 - .9 and runs direct from the turbo, i have purcahsed a electronic boost controller to run it @ 1 bar do i need to alter the actuator??

Or do i just plumb in the boost controller and set the pressure that i need it to run at??

Rest of set up

Blitz Access ecu

FMIC

HKS Actuator

De Cat an Mani

Relocated Filter

Thanks

John

You cant go lower than actuator pressure so if you only want to run 1bar you dont need to change it. If you want to have low boost .7 bar and high 1 bar obviosly you would have to alter the actuator to run .7 bar.

Also dont be a pussy 1.2 bar ftw :D

You cant go lower than actuator pressure so if you only want to run 1bar you dont need to change it. If you want to have low boost .7 bar and high 1 bar obviosly you would have to alter the actuator to run .7 bar.

Also dont be a pussy 1.2 bar ftw :D

Was thinking about running .8 and 1.1 :D , do i just run the pipe from the turbo to solinoed and then onto the actuator, instead of turbo to acuator as it is at present??

daft question i know just dont want to make a mess.

Yeah the solonoid just fits inbetween the turbo to actuator pipe. Just check instructions as to which way round the solonoid goes.

I think my boost controller has 6 settings, I never change it from the fastest setting lol.

Yeah the solonoid just fits inbetween the turbo to actuator pipe. Just check instructions as to which way round the solonoid goes.

I think my boost controller has 6 settings, I never change it from the fastest setting lol.

My thoughts exactly mate thats why i was not concerned when it only had 2 settings :D , you going to the Sheffield meet, looks like it should be a good turn out, if not what about Manchester on the Sunday the 4th??