So will all glanza coilovers fit the ep95?

just ive seen that a crowd makes coilovers especially for them?

i currently have superstreets in my glanza at the moment but they are far too hard and im not going down the same route with the 4WD

what is everyone elses preferences?

which are best?

from what i have read yes, EP91/EP82 will fit BUT due to the diffrent size of shocks the rear end will sit a few inches higher than with out coilovers.

Im sure that i have read that jerrick from MiesterR is currently designing coilovers for the EP*5 series, i would link you but i cant find it.

I stock meisterR coils for the 4wds

They retail for 759 and are bespoke for the 4paws.

The only real option for the starlet,

il wait on bean to give his impression on them as he has a set :)

mmmm... ok so meister r ones are the ones to go for?

when you say the back doesnt go down as far? is this because it catches? or is it because the back end on the 4WD is just standard higher than glanzas etc?

what im looking for is a set that will let me put her low, as in 80 to 120mm and also would like prefer to be a bit softer?

do you think the meister r's are best for this?

cheers

like enzo said i have these on my ep85. tbh i havent really drove the car much since i fitted them due to engine problems. there great pieces of kit though. ive got a thread on here somewhere when i fitted them and you can see how the car sits, i cant go much lower on the back end with mine due to my 2.5 inch exhaust.

if your wanting to go really low on a 4wd you will struggle to get a decent exhaust exiting out the back, if your going side/front exit this wouldnt be a problem though.