feedback for Enzo's vehicle importing

You guys have to believe that dealing with enzo is one of the most pleasant deals ever.

I just imported a Ep95 from him. It's like this....

I just told him once I will be on the look for a another starlet soon. Next thing he just sent me pics of a mint looking one with all the specs I asked for. Even the colour was just like I told him I was looking for.

Not like other importers he just told me the total price that I have to pay for the car fully road legal. And the price was lower that most importers will ever dream of. I couldn't resist the temptation I just did it.

He sent me pics and I paid the 700 GBP advance. next thing I got a message that the car willl be shipped. A few weeks later I asked him for some info and he just came up with the good news that he managed to ship the car earlier and that it will arrive sooner than I thought.

Car arrived , I paid the balance and he serviced it and made it road legal for me. At that point we made appointments for coming over.

I took the flight to Edinburgh. He met me at the airport and we traveled on the nice empty roads and hills to his garage. There was my car waiting for me.

Sweet....then he led me to the gas station and I filled it up and drove to New Castle. From there I took the ferrry back to the Netherlands.

I was the best experience of the world buying something from Japan from someone like Enzo. I would recommend him to anyone cause NOBODY can beat his prices and his effort for keeping the customer satisfied!!

Thanks a lot again.