What Do You Think Of Rotas?

Also your claims of "poorly made in comparison". Are they from experience or the usual internet gossip...

In Harry's defence surely saying the opposite is no different? "They're good wheels", on what basis? Seemingly people quote that for any wheel that looks good and doesn't turn into cheese or some other far fetched scenario :p

Anyway, people are entitled to their own opinions and decisions and all that other PC crap

just think there copy wheels tbh! rays are worth saving for instead of buying a set of rota's and putting on rays stickers!

who said i was going to put rays stickers on them i sed rays wheels nuts

i believe that was a general statement, and not aimed at ureself georgie.

interesting thread, lots of opinions, some based on reading up, some based on what a mates uncles sisters brother said once lol

i believe that was a general statement, and not aimed at ureself georgie.

interesting thread, lots of opinions, some based on reading up, some based on what a mates uncles sisters brother said once lol

oh my bad sorry to BigMan lol, what did your mates uncles sisters brother say? lol

yeah wasnt aimed at you :p just ive seen/heard about people doing it and its like why the points! as rubix said be proud of them if you have them lol.