A few weeks ago a mate of mine signed up to this website because it sayed you can get a 'free' ps3 console, you need to refer friends and he asked me, i gave him the big old lecture of how its all bullshit and probably a scam etc etc but he practically begged me to be a refferall for him so i did. Today he rings me up, and he actually got a ps3, i thought he was lying so i went round his and he had one, know seeing as though Gran Turismo 5 comes out soon and i dont have a ps3, who wants to be a referall for me and vice versa, you need 15, i know a lot of people on here want GT5 and dont have a ps3 so heres your answer.

http://ps3.kudosnetwork.co.uk/5726

Just got off the phone to my mate and what he says is(I'm putting this in bullet points because it should make it easier to understand).

- go to email and click link to activate

- At top of website there is a bit that says offers, click that and register for one, I choose the lovefilm.com because it's the only one I've heard of

- do your two week trial on that and rent at least one film,

- get 15 people to sign up and do the steps above and you will recieve your ps3

- don't forget to cancel your two week free trial or it will be 9.99 a month if u don't.

lol someone just got 5 referals :)

"In order to receive your free gift you must refer others to ps3.kudosnetwork using your unique referral link below. These referrals will build up and once you have the required number of referrals that have completed an offer, you will then be eligible to place your order.

Here's a few ways you can go about promoting your referral link.

Add your referral link to:

* your email signature and send to everyone in your address book

* your instant messaging profile

* your signature on any forums you might be a member of

...plus many others. Use your imagination."

it is a great scheme, my mate got the iPhone 4 through doing it

Like an iPad for instance, you need 22 greens

so even if you pay 22 of your mate £5 each it would cost you £110 for an iPad!

The love film is free, I done my two week free trial and got my mate a green. Homestead is also free which is a web hosting company just have to input your card details I think

I read through this before I signed up http://www.iphoneradar.co.uk/freeiphone

So, really theres nothing to say making up 15 different hotmail accounts and acting as 15 people ?

Yeah they look at your ip address and you need a valid house address

check out http://www.exceem.co.uk there is loads of handy stuff on there its a forum dedicated to getting free stuff through sign ups and some people have won shit loads

Be very careful people i used to own 1 of these sites and are very profitbale for the site owner, the majority wait until your 1 or 2 away and then your login in conviently fails!

How it really works.. E.G lovefilm pay the site owner per referal he gets something like £20 meaning he needs only 15/20 referals to get more than enough! your ps3 then comes out the costing of this! which obviously the owner isnt going to want to happen! as it reduces his profit.

Normally when the site starts up they actually allow the first 10/15 people to get the gifts etc etc.. so word spreads! and more and more people sign up and start refering!