Headlight Adjustment

hey i know this is going to seem really stupid lol but how do i adjust the headlights on my 96' spec glanza because at the moment they are just pointing down at the floor and its kinda annoying and difficult when driving at night time.. lol any info would be appreciated and also a picture of where and how to do this would be awsome :p

Thanks in advance :p

Dan

• 2 weeks later...

Mine aint electric but they can be adjusted suprised u aint been to jag dan to look for me to sort it lol.. but anyway there is three ball connectors holding the lights in on threaded rods going into the front/landing pannel at the back side of the panel should be 8mm hex on the end off the threaded bar jus turn your lights on and turn em untill u are happy. hope this helps.

(dan if your struggling get pete to drop your number off at jag and illl sort it for ya :) )

aj

heya thanks for replying :) yeah i wouldnt mind if you could u could sort it out for me? ;) haha i know where ya mean though, i tiwisted that but i didnt really see much movement :/ i must have been turning it the wrong way and the fact i was doing it in daylight didnt realy help either:P haha

Also who is pete and what is Jag? lol sorry if i should know! :D

Dan

jag centre lol your company do our stock pete comes and checks it lol i got your old wings off ya message me your number and i can have a look if u want. all i will say is i ended up buying new headlights as the back of the lights was broke were they mount. send me a pm if and when u want it doing. :)