His mrs was probably cheating on him dude wouldnt worry about it B)

Oh and my mate is looking for a Type S, PM me if your selling :D

:( Probably true! I probably won't sell it as my Boss gave it to me for nothing so will let him forget he gave to me before i sell it haha, Also i like to to much i want to keep it for all my Turbo Car's! Type S is indeed for winners as you once said :D

Print this out and keep it in the car and shove it in their face when they try and tell you your number plates are illegal.

http://rapidshare.com/files/407331034/disp..._plates__1_.pdf

Cheers buddy been looking for this around the net Big Thumbs up to you! :lol:

Was sat in a Car park earlier when a copper come running over accusing me of Racing a bike down the high street, When i had literally just left my house and didn't even drive down the high street, But he started saying he saw me do it with his own eyes and all that bull!

Then he turned to the car and said why have you got Square number plates there illegal, and i said it's import so you don't legally need long one's, According to him this is rubbish as the car is now in the UK it needs UK Style plate's

Then the Traffic Police arrived and decided it would be funny to start pulling the car apart in the car park being pricks!

Now i phoned my insurance company up an asked them does the Air Filter, Dump Valve, Coilovers or Wheels effect my insurance policy and Elephant said it doesn't so i never bothered insuring them, so the police have taken picture's of my car and all that cobblers and have told me they will be contacting my insurance company and it will be taken of 2 ways...

Either they will insure me 3rd party only as i never told them about the coilys or they will completely invalidate my insurance thus making me have to go Court for driving without valid insurance!!

It's pissing me off as i rarely drive the car anymore infact i haven't for about 2weeks now and last time i drove it was to the Medstone meet and before that i hadn't driven it for 3weeks, Tonight i decide to take it out for a little bit and i get all this,

Dad told me to not bother contacting insurance company as he thinks there just bluffing and are not going to bother contacting my insurance company as they never gave me a ticket to say I've been pulled over or one to say my car had been searched and all that,

I dunno whether to get on the phone to insurance company first thing tomorrow morning and asked them again or wait until i hear something if i do and if my insurance company phone me up then tell them they told me what ive done to the car wouldn't effect my policy!

all of that is rag!

i dont know what to say, i keep reading storys of some police on here really trying their hardest to do some of us starletiers over. :)

It's annoying me but i'm ready for when the inevitably strike again...

I have my MOT Test Booklet at hand, Tyre Tread gauge, Spare Bulbs, All my mods insured!

All i need is a mobile Emissions tester and a Noise Emission tester lol

this stinks. the police tryed somthing similar to this when my bro had to take the silvia to prodrift on the road cause the transporter seized.

they should be out stoping men like derek bird and rauol moat, not us!