1995 Black Starlet Ep85 4x4 3door For Sale

Guest Enzo

hi there peeps

here we have another ep85 that my agent has bought for stock

this time its slightly newer being a 1995 ep85 starlet s three door and a manual,

because its a 95 year model is benefits from facelifted front and rear bumpers aswell as lights and hatch,

ive also spotted optinal extra fog lamps

this one has just over 65k miles and comes with electric windows.

a deposit of #700 is required to get it onto the boat,

a further #1150 is needed to pay for shipping, tax and duty when it arrives at the docks.

post-2-1279545052.jpg

post-2-1279545072.jpg

post-2-1279545105.jpg

post-2-1279545126.jpg

i can register, mot and tax the car at extra cost. :)

• 4 weeks later...
that is very tempting ive been looking to import one myself but cant be arsed with the hassle. :rolleyes:

What hassle? Importing one is so easy it's unreal (i know this from experiance). I'm sure Geo will hook you up.

Hi Magnussen, 2250 is the total price registered on the road in the uk :rolleyes:

OK, nice.

If i pay 750, am i stock on the car then and have to buy it?

If the car is fine ill will buy it, but i wish to see it with my own eyes before i'm 100% sure. I dont want to buy a car thats rusty. Off course, a little rust is ok, the car is 15 years old.

So i just need to know, is there a way out if the car is not to my expectations?

Allways wanted a EP85, but i didn't think there where this cheep ;)

its on the way here so wait till it arrive then go and view it or if you really want it pay a deposit on it :rolleyes:

And deposit is lost if i dont want it right? But i have the first chance of buying it, if it payed?

to be honest mate it will be a clean ep85 i got an ep85 from enzo and im really happy with it.

Im sure he will be along soon to answer your questions :D

Good too hear from an other buyer of a Ep85 from Enzo.

@klyfax

hi mate, sorry im in a departue lounge waiting to board a flight, my gran passed away last week so made a treck to aus for the funeral,

il be back to basics next monday

@klyfax

hi mate, sorry im in a departue lounge waiting to board a flight, my gran passed away last week so made a treck to aus for the funeral,

il be back to basics next monday

Damn, sorry too hear mate. Hope your OK...

• 4 weeks later...