Best Offset, Width Etc Etc For Road Use

I went for offset 38, Perfect for the N/A I believe, 195/50/R15, gives the best grip but rubs on full lock so you may need spacers but very small ones (Amjad used spacers on his so hopefully he'll chime in and say what ones he used)

Shafz.

I run 195/50/15 Team Dynamics alloys, not sure on the offset, but they used to rub a lot on full lock! I am lowered 40mm and didn't get any rubbing on the rear drivers arch (common when you don't get an aftermarket panhard rod and the car is lowered).

I recently got 3mm, 5mm spacers on the front and rear repectively, no more rubbing on full lock but I do get rubbing on the driver's rear when I have people in the back! Also front wheel looks like it has positive camber so need to get that looked at lol :S

Mine gets the driver rear rubbing over speedbumps and when someone sits in the drivers rear! That explains it, oh well no point spending anymore money on it as my new cars coming in 2 weeks..

(I'm on the exact same spring and tire size setup as Amjad)

The spacers would be a welcome addition to mine though.

Shafz.