Have a rant section

If someone has something to get off their chest then a rant room could be a good place to keep the crap out of the main forum.You know when you just wanna go AAARRRGGGHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Kids nicked valve caps etc. Dunno if it would work?

This was tried on a different site and things ended badly :ph34r:

People were having a 'rant' at something random at first but eventually people started ranting at other members and other members were having a go at them for ranting over something so little and stupid.

Seems like a good idea at first but believe me its not such a good idea

Hey paul w :ph34r:

Its prob best to leave that stuff to msn like it always has been, at least your ranting to people in private that you know rather than a worldwide community. But if you really wanted to make yourself heard to the masses then thats another subject entirely... best way you can really truly get something off your chest is to rant to yourself and get it over with, if not then get talkin to close friends if it is a really important matter, and not involve others.

You got the right idea Steve, it don't sound like a good idea.

The uksc is running smooth enough as it is B)

Happy UksCing

Peace Out

j :( z

I don't mean to have a rant at other members,i totally agree msn is for that.Tatsu has one which works well for stuff that just winds you up like kids pinching valve caps. Oh well was just an idea.

• 2 weeks later...