hey guys!

i currently have a standard lump running hybrid ct9 setup about 180-210bhp roughly havent actually dyno'd it but feel the need for speed and i want more power aiming for 300bhp..

is it worth the engine swap for forged and what will the outcome be..

what would the best td04 kit be and best setup to get any help please guys :thumbsup:

my opinion is depends what your looking for im guessin that your set up now does not have much lag at all and goes straight away (which is what i will be going for) but the td04 will be laggyer bt have more at top end from what i have found out on here and tgtt. that my opinion neway

yeah u will need a forged engine for 300 bhp, i dout a td04 would hit 300 but it is a great turbo, not too laggy and plenty of poke at 1.4 bar, if u go for td04 and get bored u could get a td05, that would hit 300 no bother i would think. its a bit laggy but not too bad :thumbsup:

You will be needing a forged engine. If you dont like the sound of a td05, you could go down the route of getting a gt series roller bearing turbo. These newer turbos spool up quicker and are more responsive.

A gt28 should see you 300bhp no probs.