How Many Starlets In Uk And Ireland

wow thats going to be hard but there is loads just to think how many there are in this club is a lot. then you got all them on TGTT and many who arnt even on a forum. will be a good number i think lol

I'm with Sparky on that.

I feel there are just too many here, need to divert them to another country instead of UK lol. Too many chavs are getting hold of them, and are readily available from mates, internet etc. Put a cap on them I say :lol:

Cheap if they insure them illegally to what the logbook states yup.. and they are the type of people to crash and put all us decent people's premiums up.

Sorry if this sounds harsh...

But my view on chav's owning starlets is that if they do crash them.. Hopefully the Starbo will claim there life's as punishment! And the more starlets of the road's then the more Rare starlets will become which will make you, me and every other starlet owner 3 times more proud to own one :lol:

Sorry if this sounds harsh...

But my view on chav's owning starlets is that if they do crash them.. Hopefully the Starbo will claim there life's as punishment! And the more starlets of the road's then the more Rare starlets will become which will make you, me and every other starlet owner 3 times more proud to own one :)

For that sake, I wouldn't want higher premiums, rare or not rare, it shouldn't cost us more becuase of scrawny chavvy scum.