HELP ME IM THICK

Yeah but what is it? :unsure:

[edit]

On closer inspection (with zee binoc-you-lars) it looks like the north west coast of africa and some really small text??

[/edit]

[edit]

On further inspection I see it's actually a negative image of a womans face... silly me

[/edit]

Yeah but what is it? :unsure:

[edit]

On closer inspection (with zee binoc-you-lars) it looks like the north west coast of africa and some really small text??

[/edit]

[edit]

On further inspection I see it's actually a negative image of a womans face... silly me

[/edit]

cheeky its my face with a hat on i must have a femine side.

martinjkent you got it its the inside of my bands album cover thats me and the song i wrote call pint of your finest i was gonna put the front of the album up but cant load it up never mind. :lol:

Brilliant, I got it In one... Haha

Have you got a sound clip of your track bro?

not at the min mate but ill have the bands my space up and running soon the tracks are just being played aroud with just had the bass player leave so we have a new and better 1 but he plays much better rifs so we are re-doing stuff but will be on uksc asap you guy can be the first to slag us off lol <_<