Tm Developments Delivery

Dave is generally quick with delivery. Best bet is to call the number on their website to check they have it in stock and if not, find out how long it will take to arrive.

Yeah I've purchased some bits of him before and got super quick delivery, But wasn't sure this time as it's a big item,

I'll give him a ring or email him tomorrow :p

Definitely worth double checking with the exhaust though. I remember his website listed the exhausts as in stock but a member (Dstillie iirc) had been waiting weeks for it as it wasn't actually in stock so it's worth checking if you need it in a rush. :p

X2 on what Steve said though, top man.

Yeah I emailed him really early this morning, Waiting for a Reply..

I'm not in a Major rush it's more of I would like it to turn up tomorrow so I can get it Fitted :)

But hey if it doesn't it's not the end of the world :lol:

Just been on his website and it says down for maintenance not sure if that will effect my order at all... Hope not

i do belive daves gone away for a few days, or is going away there was a thread over on tgtt about it.

says hes away from 17th too 20th an sites undergoing an update or sommin.

im sure delivery time will be good, everything ive had off dave has been delivered very fast

Due to server and software upgrades our website will be off line 19th-20th August. To coincide with this I am off for 4 days (first break in 2 years) from 17th-20th.

Orders placed up until 19th will go out as normal and we will be back to normal week commencing 23rd August. There will be no phone support from 17th-20th although the workshop is still open to take bookings, 01787 463379.

This is what was said on the post on TGTT, I ordered on the 17th so i'm guessing this means my order will not be affected