Well, you have all seen how I like to keep Rhys, so I thought i'd put my skills to the test and do other peoples cars.

Originally I set up this sort of side business to cure my boredom over 3 days that I wasn't working, but business has picked up fairly quick and I already have some regular customers planning to use my services again.

I have set up fair prices to compete well with other valeting companies, but I am only a small one (sometimes two) man band so prices reflect fairly.

Small car exterior valeting starts at £15.00 and small car interior valeting from £10.00. If you put the two together I will do both for £20.00. Prices vary the bigger the car.

I also have a service of paint touchup with prices based on touch up paint original cost and then labour on top - not too expensive.

I can also do motorhomes (both mobile and static), lorry cabs, vans, minibusses and coaches with prices to be quoted upon interest.

Mainly doing Somerset area but willing to travel anywhere at cost of fuel and work being worth while.

Just a little advertisement, PM me for more details :lol:

Sam