right as most of you know im rebuiding my engine my self after a cracked head put the dampners on the engine. right my problem is i have a new head on which was bought from here and i got told that it was skimmed and everything was cool wih that but oil is mixing with the water some how ive tryed draining the oil several times ith a flsh through it but to no avail. im atmy wits end with this engine and i cant figure out what is wrng with it now. it worked fine before put the water pump belt on now im getting runny carmel coloured watter. any help much appreciated guys

this the second head gasket because the last idiot never torqed the head bolts so ov we thought that was the prob but its still the same with the water mixing with the oil i think it could be the turbo seals or somfin......... its doin ma head in

ive cleaned the head up apon checking everything else i think it may be the turbo thats at fault here cause the watter going to the turbo is fresh clean stuff but the oil in the return is carmel so i think it may be mixing in the tubo and getting spewed back in to the sump.

any body local got a spare turbo or one ther not using that i can borrow for a couple of days to take my new one out and try that to fault find as you all know how frustrating this is and its been off the road for so long now that i just want it back and running getting fed up driveing an auto saab lol

it wont be the turbo, ive never seen the water chamber in the turbo crack allowing oil into the water. i highly doubt its this. if you really still think this could be the issue then run the turbo with no water lines. im 99.9% it wont be your problem

• 2 weeks later...