got my rocker cover powdercoated today and they didnt mask it up properly so i have to completly sand the inside ohh my god!! right joke....

and i did a silly thing and left spark plug seal thingies in there, and that breather valve from the top and they have melted away lol...

anyhow TOYOTA charging me £70 im not doing that so where can i get some from?

and am i ok to sand it all off?

Its ok when they powder coate the out side just not on the inside!!!...And theres always hammerite spray paint dose the job and looks good the only thing is there's not that many colours to choose from.

some powdercoaters are daft. i remember i sent my inlet mani to be done and sent it with bolts in the holes for a reason but bolts were removed and it made it a right twat to get them to go back in because they powdercoated over them.

ZOMG i want that smooth rocker, and yeah there fuckin stupid man, i said to him PLEASE PLEAS PLEASE do not get anything on the inside, i have spent a fortune on a new turbo and so on, so i cant afford it blowing up and blocking the oil pump because your a lazy shite and dont shot blast it all, just BAKE it so it all drops off lol............

anyone know the honda red rocker cover paint is like a crackel thing? can you buy that in black?