alright ive been looking at gaz's 13b turbo ep82 and i herd he didnt get it going so u reckon if he would mind if i done it i mean i got all the parts and the know how to do it but dont want be a copy cat i reckon it wuld be mad get alot of attion over here in nz be something different just want to here your guys thoughts on the idea ?

It's your car mate do what you want! Who cares if someone else has already done it!

There's is a few rotary starlets about (kp's) in new Zealand and Australia. They are mental.. Run 7 sec qtrs lol!

It's your car mate do what you want! Who cares if someone else has already done it!

There's is a few rotary starlets about (kp's) in new Zealand and Australia. They are mental.. Run 7 sec qtrs lol!

alright ive been looking at gaz's 13b turbo ep82 and i herd he didnt get it going so u reckon if he would mind if i done it i mean i got all the parts and the know how to do it but dont want be a copy cat i reckon it wuld be mad get alot of attion over here in nz be something different just want to here your guys thoughts on the idea ?

Where abouts in NZ are you i would love to see this come together. Would you make it rwd?

Where abouts in NZ are you i would love to see this come together. Would you make it rwd?

i live in palmerston north bro work at palmerston north panel and paint yea man im guna do it simular to gaz's one but guna use a series 4 rx7 tunnel and get a custom sub frame made up ill keep you posted im also doing another thing to it that no ones done and will post pics soon

thanks man will keep u posted on wen i start it guna be a mission but i like a challenge lol

i live in palmerston north bro work at palmerston north panel and paint yea man im guna do it simular to gaz's one but guna use a series 4 rx7 tunnel and get a custom sub frame made up ill keep you posted im also doing another thing to it that no ones done and will post pics soon

Sweet man i live in Auckland but it would be worth the trip down just to see this once its started.

Have you joined starletcentral.co.nz? There are some really helpful guys there who would love to hear about your project.

rrB

9ae76986-995f-4b09-8724-ccd1607c961d.jpg [date='Aug 28 2010, 03:44 AM'

Is that yours? if it is can i have/buy the bumper, lights and bonnet because that aint no ep82

yea man thats my beast na yea its a ep 82 non turbo but im putting the glanza front end on to the guards are at my mates house hes cutting and welding them sothey will fit the doors do u want a ep 91 front end i could problay get you a bumper bonnet both guards and lights for pretty cheap

yea man thats my beast na yea its a ep 82 non turbo but im putting the glanza front end on to the guards are at my mates house hes cutting and welding them sothey will fit the doors do u want a ep 91 front end i could problay get you a bumper bonnet both guards and lights for pretty cheap

Dude that is going to be awesome when its finished.

Yeah at some point im looking to do a glanza front end on mine but just bumper, lights and bonnet, so yeah if you can find the parts i would get them off you. But it might cost a bit to ship them to aucks.