White Glanza Yorkdrag Strip

Saw a white glanza today at yorkdrag strip went well, white with gold wheels with a polished lip, irish plate on it ****FEZ on the plate,

anyone know it

would like to know what he has done to it and what times he ran.

Sow :(

Hi bud cheers that wudda been me i saw yours over other side. I was running 14.3 and 14.5 with a tongs gt spec,y didnt u take urs on??

Hello mate your car went well on the strip , mine need's a timing belt and water pump and service before i could put it down there, i had ichy feet like, what bhp is it running? i wanted to put it on but its better been safe than sorry so i parked her in the car park :D

Same with me,ive been driving mine for ages when the fueling wasnt set up and was running lean on idle and rich in the higher rev range but now is setup nice and safe saving lots of petrol and running somewer round 200 bhp at 1.0bar

Nice one mate well im hoping to get mine sorted this weekend timing belt service etc, and put on the rollers see what it does, i got mine a couple of weeks back off micky boy off here,

Me and him are going to put our cars on the rollers he wants to see whats his new motor makes and his old lol, you should come along with us were going upto motorscope not till a month or two yet i think mick wants to get his car sorted and put a couple of mods on it.