Custom Headlights

Does anyone know of any companies that will make a non fluted glass as replacement for the standard headlights? They don't have to make the whole thing, just the glass. If you know of anyone, please let me know.

Franklin

Yep Gen 1. I'm looking for a lense like this one but apparently it's custom.

http://img204.imagevenue.com/loc370/th_049...s_122_370lo.jpg

I understand it's full custom job but fir now I amintereste in a clean lense.

Toyota have the crystal style ones from the Cynos for Gen 2 if thats any help, but for some reason I'm thinking you have Gen1?
Edited by benjie

dude ima make my headlights look like that dis weekend got to put in oven sand off chrome inside headlights and spray black gloss enamel protect in it see how it goes ill let u know

dude ima make my headlights look like that dis weekend got to put in oven sand off chrome inside headlights and spray black gloss enamel protect in it see how it goes ill let u know

Buy some JDM one-piece gen 1 cynos lights and then do the oven method.

The oven is to soften the glue so the lense somes off, then spray the insides how you like (so you can leave rings like those etc) and then put the lense back on and in the oven to soften the glue back on again then leave to harden up :p