B)B)B)

thanks alot to luke for sorting me out with the mani, and joz for helping it along.

mani looks in very good condition, i have noticed there is some oil inside (as expected) should i clean it out, if so how would i do that and what with? i was gonna soak it in water for a few hours.

any other things i should know before fitting please let me know.

thanks in advance,

keirz

B)B)B)

thanks alot to luke for sorting me out with the mani, and joz for helping it along.

mani looks in very good condition, i have noticed there is some oil inside (as expected) should i clean it out, if so how would i do that and what with? i was gonna soak it in water for a few hours.

any other things i should know before fitting please let me know.

thanks in advance,

keirz

i gave mine a spray with carb cleaner n a quick rag through B) only thing to remeber is make sure the fuel rail is on, youll need a new bit of vacuum piping and the earthing cable hole thing lol will need to be enlarged......... but thats it :D

i was worried about using white spirit because i didnt know if the fumes would effect the engine. (me being dumb i bet)

gonna clean it tonight, spray it tomorrow and fit it fri or sat.

gonna try first to do it without moving it, if that fails i will have to. from what i can see i should be alright, havn't tried yet but by eye it looks like i can get access.

its all cleaned out now and spraying has begun, looks cool now but will need a few more coats tomorrow.

done it with some chrome spray paint. its not really really chrome but its still alot nicer looking than normal silver. will get pics up when its all on and fitted.

spraying is complete and im pretty happy with it.

think i got a plan to fit without getting a longer bit of vacuum pipe, just involve moving the v.sensor bracket and bolting it closer.

just hope the weather stays dry.

ecksjay,

do you mean pissing it, as in pissing it down or are you inplying that i should point percy at it and wee down it B) . dont think the second would help the situation any, would it now. Ill give that a go if you reckon it would. B)