Am thinking of getting some uprated suspenion bushes (TRD ones) for my EP91 from funky styling:

http://www.funkystyling.co.uk/item.php?car...TypeNumber=4177

Can anyone tell me if I just need the top one's from that page or will need all the bits there?

Also, would be greatly appreciated if someone could tell me how easy it is (and possibly how to) change the bushes?

Thanks in advance people!

Got to have a look and check but reckon my suspension bushes might be pretty worn down.

Will check at the weekend to make sure.

Regardless of bushes or not something in my suspension seems to be going as the car isn't as smooth as it used to be and can hear crunching noises when I go over speedbumps (only going over them at 25-20mph) so am a tad confused.

U can use all the parts there mate. Ryno chatted to me on msn a few weeks back about these, they're simply for takin away some of the bumps of the road, not REALLY neccessary tho unless your current ones are TOTALLY shot and even then halfords do cheaper versions as those TRD ones are STUPIDLY expensive for small bits of black rubber.

Phil.

Roite, shall go have a look in Halfords for the bushes when go and get my paint for the rocker cover.

Well, if they are for taking away bumps in the road then good.

-Go over 20 speed bumps every day with going to/from work plus the roads arent that brilliant in the first place lol :p

Cheers Phil!

Looking forward to seeing that splitter on the nanglewagon! :mellow: