Ct9 Hybrids? Where To Buy The Best 1

I realli dunno where to post this lol

so ok im in the market for a hybrid turbo but i wanna get the best 1for my money. I have been looking at enzos tongs turbos and am impressed my these but they r fairly expensive seeing as i contacted a turbo company and was told i could have one made for around £350 and before u slate it it was a magazine featured company with a well known name so can people give me some sort of heads up with this plz

if u could have it done for 350 why have u not done it as for what would be a reconditioned hybrid after it thats a great price and probably the best you would get if u were genuinly going to end up with the same final product.

erm guys i mean like for eg the tongs have bigger wastegates plus housing. The guy i phoned said i can get a hybrid with td04 internals etc for 350 so u think thats good then ? im pretty sure he can custom make it to my spec anything u think i should ask him

sorry to invate you tread mate

ut aparently tongs is the only one that makes hybrid right now

cuz i'm also searching for

but like you said tong is price

and speedvision doesnt have any more

i contacted them and i didnt get any answer back

so im also wondering if there any body else that is making hybrid that is more payable

sorry to invate you tread mate

ut aparently tongs is the only one that makes hybrid right now

cuz i'm also searching for

but like you said tong is price

and speedvision doesnt have any more

i contacted them and i didnt get any answer back

so im also wondering if there any body else that is making hybrid that is more payable

all im saying is that this company could build the same turbo its been magazine featured in most car magazines i no and has had full articles on them and not just an add in the back page.

i dont care bout spending a few hundred more on gettin the best ct9, but if a company can make the same thing at a cheaper price im not gonna spend more than i have to plus i no that enzo is selling a new spec hybrid turbo so i may just buy that but first i will do my research. Ok so pretty much in your guys opinion best thing on market is a tongs yeah? Im sure i will be buying this very soon

to be honest alot of time and rresearch has gone into the tongs hybrids. the newest one being the td12 is said to be the best it can get. probably due to the size of the housings. so i would say that the price for them isnt too bad considering u end up with probably the best hybrid that could be made out of a ct9. you get what you pay for and if you want the best ...

to be honest alot of time and rresearch has gone into the tongs hybrids. the newest one being the td12 is said to be the best it can get. probably due to the size of the housings. so i would say that the price for them isnt too bad considering u end up with probably the best hybrid that could be made out of a ct9. you get what you pay for and if you want the best ...

okay thank u i understand now, its the best on the market i will be buying soon if im running 190 bhp on a stock ct9 wot u think i could get on a tongs?

dunno just wait n see lol. think the guide says they good for 230 or something but when i get mine ill be ignoring that and gonna see how high i can make it. id say theres easily enough to do to get it above that it just costs more :D