Greddy Profec Spec B II

Anyone got experience using one of these?

Had the car running about 1.2 bar boost and now can't get it to boost bast .5 bar, soon as i get to .5 the car judders and cuts power like mad really violently, when i switch off the boost controller it runs about .5 bar no problem with no juddering.

Would the ECU need reset cause i was abusing the 1.2 bar map sensor?

I dunno :lol:

Settings from memory are cause i'm 100 miles away from the car lol

Boost 70% (tried as low as 35%)

GAIN 10% (Tried this at 5% and 20%)

Start boost 136 (have tried this as low as 50)

Warning 250

These are just experimental figures not intended to be the final ones by the way.

How important is the air filter piece? its not on there yet the guy that fitted it had it in his pocket and left! will fit it later this evening.

Iam not sure to be honest, but i'll tell you what my settings are on if it's any help, iam boosting about 0.7 bar on high boost.

Gain 35%

Set Gain 28

Warning 115

Warning % 0%

Peak 123

My car is standard near enough. That's what mine is reading. I aint reading it off the PSI mode.

I'll put these settings into mine and see what happens, prob will need changed some due to different characteristics of out cars plus mins a hybrid turbo fitted so will prolly mess things about!

Cheers for the info though :lol:

Sorry taken me so long to reply to this.

Was the plugs that where buggered, its running ok now though the boost controller is faulty too lol! Took it to the rollin road to get a health check, a reading and a sard regulator fitted and set correctly. Came back and they said they couldn't get 1.2 bar boost stable due to a fualty controler and charged me £100 for two hours work of what they called fault finding (which involved plugging in another boost controller, 5 mins i woulda thought) on top of the £250 for all the other stuff, I wasn;t happy i tell ya!

Still they setting her up on the rollers for free for me next time so thats not too bad.