High Idle And Air Flow Sensor

After getting my car started and running decent the only thing we have noticed is the idle is slightly high so was wondering how to adjust it?

And was wondering where the air flow sensor is? we took a pic off a 4efe corolla since my car didnt come with a airbox. Heres a couple of pics if someone could point out where it would be found

DSC00480.jpg

DSC00481.jpg

Also have the Engine Managment Light on and was wondering what i would do about that? just get it reset at a garage?

The sensor thats just been pointed out is the IAT senser ( Intake Air Temperature) it wont affect idle speed, i had mines plugged in but just hanging in the bay not measuring intake air temp and it was fine.

The starlets use another sensor for manifold pressure, it site just slightly above the brake master cylinder reservoir, it has one plug and one small hose going the the inlet manifold.

As said on the phone earlier mate check vacuum hoses for leaks, any other leaks on the bay anywhere intake or exhaust, and check the majority of sensor wiring like coolant temp etc as that may cause a high idle if its shorting out or knackered sensor.

Hope you get it solved mate

Gary