Bird Driving Black V, Black Wheels And Late Spec Lights

About 1.30 last night I was coming off the M2 heading home at the junction at the top of bluebell hill and as i was just about to head down bluebell hill I spotted a black V sitting at the lights about to join the M2 n head towards Bluewater.

Due to the time and me already having chased a moded focus for fun i thought why not lets chase it.

So doubled back on the roundabout then shot off down the M2 after you, cought up with u just after the bridge :)

Car looked nice but couldn't see it to well as it was dark n i was trying to keep my eyes on the road as much as possible as i was a bit tired :wub:

Also you've got a headlight and a foglight out or possibly some dydgy wiring going on in your front end, might wanna check it out :D

So anyone on here?

Evidence providing, I am now lead to believe this was hallucination

:)

I retain i am sane and not hallucinating Mr Addz :wub:

She even smiled and waved lots

Also cum down the meet on the 15th mate,

Medstone, same place as usual :D

mirror?

Seen any mirrors driving down the M2 recently? :D

And her hair was a little longer than mine doespite the fact i may have a slightly female appearance if you cant see the beard :D

I retain i am sane and not hallucinating Mr Addz :wub:

She even smiled and waved lots

Also cum down the meet on the 15th mate,

Medstone, same place as usual :D

Just a laugh :)

I was going to put my name down for that Medstone meet, but that's the day I come back from a weeks training. Depending on departure and arriving home, I can't be too sure whether I can make it. God willingly I will try my best as it's been nigh on a year since I last went to one.