Sleeping With Your Ex!

ok ok so i took my old car out last night!

My old MR2 Turbo rolled up to a meet and i couldnt help but ask for a spin in the old girl...

Big mistake because after the second roundabout hitting boost and kicking the rear end out i was hooked again, it actually saddened me getting back in the Starlet even though with my spec and the MR2 on stock boost my Glanza is probably quicker to 100 i still had a real deflated feeling. Ok the MR2 isn't the greatest handling beast out there but it just feels so special to be in, the interior is wrapped around you and no cheap grey plastic in sight, Fujitsobu Legalis R on soung, Blitz Supersound on every up shift... Why on earth did i let it go?!

TD04 Glanza anyone?!!

i could reel out the story of some twat who tried smashing my Glanza up on Saturday?

Crazy motorcyclist CUTS ME UP then blames me and repeatedly kicks my car... i now have to take him to court for damages after he was arrested for a section 4 public order and criminal damage! Khhhhhhhhhhhhhunt!

going from turbo to n/a will depress him even more dude lmao

THIS IS VERY TRUE!!!

200+ love bus to a shambles of a 1.6 beatle.. is a deppressing sight and feeling..

the 172 sits comfy being polished every couple days and moved about lol