Bored Bored Bored

Yes your guessed it i'm bored.

I'm sitting in the office pretending to be working when i'm not, been throught this site adoring the beutiful motors but need to stop cause its making me jealous as I still haven't found my dream Glanza B) and the band balance has hit rock bottom, What does everybody else do at these desperate times???????? :p haha i sound depressing (i'm not depressed just BORED lol)

i dont think anyone finds their dream car dude people build their dream car. pick up a clean car man and make it your own. you will get alot more satisfaction knowing you built it also you get a good sense of pride for your car then. haha it becomes part of the family

i dont think anyone finds their dream car dude people build their dream car. pick up a clean car man and make it your own. you will get alot more satisfaction knowing you built it also you get a good sense of pride for your car then. haha it becomes part of the family

Haha ye a supose thats true buuild the beast of my dreams lol :p

do what i do when im bores. go through sites like tm developments and dream of all the nice parts youd like to put on your starlet lol but knowing your never going to do it cause your always broke haha kinda depressing.....but fun lol

do what i do when im bores. go through sites like tm developments and dream of all the nice parts youd like to put on your starlet lol but knowing your never going to do it cause your always broke haha kinda depressing.....but fun lol

Don't, i always do that and makes me sad :p