hey guys!

i recently had a slight grinding noise appear whilst driving my car i thort it was the clutch release bearing so replaced the clutch and fitted my coilovers but turns out it wasnt the clutch as the noise is there still but is slowly getting louder and louder i cant figure out what it is people are saying gearbox but i have no trouble getting into gears or anything then they say driveshaft but it drives fine but then someone also said could have a faulty clutch kit what do you guys think?????

cheers

Do you have an LSD gearbox? if so what oil are you useing? my mate purchased a glanza and that started makeing a grinding noise that got louder over time and he couldnt work out wot it was in then end it turned out the lad that owned the car befor him put the rong oil in a LSD box..

If you have lsd box and if it was faulty then it would make a clunkin knockin noise on low speed an slight turns,

Some oils could cause friction between the plates,

If the springs in the (2 plates) either one of them is broken/really weak so it cant hold on to both left and right drive shafts.

Also make sure its got the rite oil in the gearbox for LSD (Red line mt90 transmission oil 75w-90) i use it in my MR2.

If you have lsd box and if it was faulty then it would make a clunkin knockin noise on low speed an slight turns,

Some oils could cause friction between the plates,

If the springs in the (2 plates) either one of them is broken/really weak so it cant hold on to both left and right drive shafts.

Also make sure its got the rite oil in the gearbox for LSD (Red line mt90 transmission oil 75w-90) i use it in my MR2.

yer im running that oil havent removed clutch to see if its faulty yet its not slipping and it drives fine just have this loud grinding noise when driving sounds like im dragging a plastic tray along with me and scrapping/knocking when turning its starting to annoy me as i have replaced the clutch and i dont want to be wasting money on parts that dont need changing lol hopefully i can get a replacement if it is the clutch