I suppose i can try!

1) Remove air filter and all the vacuum pipes that go in to the inlet. Remove strut brace if you have one.

2) Take all the bolts from the bottom that hold it on to the engine block, including the top support thing.

3) Open the nut that holds the wiring harness onto the bottom of the inlet mani.

4) Open the accelerator cable off the accelerator and remove it off the support which is on the inlet mani.

5) The inlet mani should now come out. Careful with the gasket especially if you don't have a new one.

6) Take the carb end of the inlet and stick it on the new one. Careful not to damage the gasket on this too unless you've got a fresh one.

7) Bolt on the new mani, not forgetting the gasket.

8) Put the accelerator cable back on to the accelerator. Hunt your garage down for some big washers and nuts to make the cable support on the mani.

9) Stick in the vacuum pipes, but remember you will need an extension pipe that plugs into the little sensor on the cars body from the inlet.

10) Stick on the filter and ready to go.

*****PLEASE note I may have missed out something, somebody please correct me if i have.*****

[EDIT]

I haven't mentioned the earthing. Just a simple case of removing the nut that goes on the body (just behind the mani) and sticking it back in. Do NOT misplace this nut or else the car won't start and you will have to spend another few hours finding the same nut from your garage - we suffered from this damn mistake!

Hope all this helps you!!!

fuel rail doesnt have to be moved if you have the right tools, it would be alot easier to do with it moved but it is not essential.

you dont even need an extended vaccum pipe. you just unbolt the sensor holder from the fire wall and re bolt it closer on another bracket. hard to explain but easy if you have pics so il try to get one up soon.

you forgot to put that you have to use the current throttle body. 4 bolts to undo and then bolt back on to you new mani.

use lots of wd40 on bolts!

it is easier than you think. i had a few days just looking and planning, and it all became very clear. good luck.