lee's glanza v td05, forged, lsd

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lol right place right time.lol

yeah jezza just waitin on window coming then once thts in down to get moted then runnin in time, will bring it up for u to look at and also get a look at the gt not saw it since crail...

• 4 months later...
just seen this, lovely car!

love the rear brace setup and drives seat! would love that seat but defo have to try one in a starlet before i get one, check to see if i can see over the dash! :p

Just spat my hot chocolate all over my laptop, just spent the last 5 minutes cleaning it all up.

I'm 5'9ft i can see over my dash but the sun visors dont really work :p

Awsome you going all the way there to pick them up or have you arranged postage?

hopefully if the guy will b free on friday my dad was gonna go down on the train and get them for me as he gets the train for free if not al drive down saturday.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

no real updates other than got my lsd gearbox fitted now also bought jam front lip it'll b here tomoz. went with jam lip as always wanted a toms or cruise bumper but there like gold dust so thought id b different goin for lip rather than varis. had an old 96 spec front bumper spare so decided to mod it for lip cumin, i cut the oridgnal up rights out and have move them to suit my intercooler still need to b finished but heres sum pics

before

007-1.jpg

middle

011-1.jpg

current

012-1.jpg

found sum old pics so here they are

067.jpg

114-1.jpg

022.jpg

011.jpg

010.jpg

124.jpg

122.jpg

121.jpg

120.jpg

118.jpg

099.jpg

097.jpg

056.jpg

looking good, just need to put your advans on, u had it mapped yet?

only gonna put advans on if i go for big brake conversion tho may change my mind.lol nope hopefully on road after 17th then can get it ran in then get it mapped still dunno who goin to map it yet. opinions???

Do you or the guy that helped you work for Arnold Clark by any chance?

lewis yeah hes my best mate.lol he built my engine and built the gearbox for my scooby, yeah he worked for arnold clark till last september mate now hes in evans halshaw. you know him??