Honda integra dc2 type r

hey guys, thought id put up pics of the new car, got it lastweek. Got to say the handling is amazing compaired to the glanza, its like the things on rails :) the interior looks and feels so much better built than the v too, the seats are so comfy.

Got it pritty cheap and the previous owners didnt really look after it, so it needs a few bits done to it like front and back bumpers painted, the front splitter needs painted and put on also needs a good service witch ill be doing sometime next week, other than that its seems solid and is going great.

I gave it a much needed clean and polish, paint work looked matte white lol, it came up really well and its nice and shiny now :)

DSC00070.jpg

DSC00071.jpg

DSC00072.jpg

DSC00073.jpg

DSC00074.jpg

Looks nice Ryan,

this is the first time I've seen it in daylight, didn't get a proper look when it was dark at the garage the other night.

Suits the wheels really well, and ride height seems bang on aswell

Gary

cheers Gary, well it didnt look to good the other night so just aswell it was dark :)

Great looking car!

it needs bigger rims tho, imo anyways

yeah i was thinking maybe 16s or something but im not wanting to go modifying it

I do love teg's was looking at 98 specs the otherday wish they wasnt so expensive :)

So your not going to do anything to this other than tidy it up?

yeah they are a bit expensive. yeah just clean it up, was maybe going to give it a full respray in my work but tbh the paint polished up really good so im just gona paint the bumpers and front lip.

dont think it has a standard ecu or something because it revs to 9500 :p

Something doesnt look right on the car. The wheels seem to be really sunk into the arches!? Nothing bigger than 16's should get put on these. It might be 9500 on the clocks but I think the stock limiter is about 9000rpm :)

ditto, theres often a discrepancy between the clock rpm and the real rpm.

also beware of rust on the inside of the rear arches, the a drain slit and they can rust up big tiiiime

Something doesnt look right on the car. The wheels seem to be really sunk into the arches!? Nothing bigger than 16's should get put on these. It might be 9500 on the clocks but I think the stock limiter is about 9000rpm :)

Yeah i thought that too about the wheels, im just gona leave the 15s on and maybe raise the coilovers a bit for when i put the lip back on.

ah i thought the rev limit was 8500rpm so that explanes it then

• 7 months later...

thought id update this,

a few months ago i took the spoiler off to see what it would look like, wasnt too keen so i put it back on lol, put the wheels of the glanza on and painted and fitted the spliter it looks so much better now.

had to put a new exhaust on as the old one rusted away, its way to loud for my liking lol also had to put a new cluch in as the old one fooked up at crail.

anyways heres a few pics,

DSC00170.jpg

DSC00183.jpg

DSC00184.jpg

DSC00186.jpg

DSC00188.jpg

DSC00191.jpg

DSC00195.jpg

DSC00196.jpg

DSC00201.jpg

• 4 weeks later...

Cheers guys,

Got some new brake discs and pads all round, it was badly needing rear brakes but i just done all them. Took it down the quarter mile and hit a 14.5 witch i think was no too bad with just a cat back exhaust.

also got some new pics. I should have an update on the glanza soon though :)

DSC00204.jpg

DSC00205.jpg

DSC00206.jpg

DSC00203.jpg

DSC00202.jpg

good time mate. its looking good these days. tht ep3 was black last year banzai wasnt it?? got to final of fastest fwd?

cheers Lee, Yeah it used to be black but we painted it yellow when someone crashed into him at knocky, yeah it was in the final last year and this year.

What exhaust is that Ryan? you do jobs on the side mate? Need bumper and lip resparyed

its a jperformance cat back, im not a fan its way too loud lol, na i dont normally do homers.

Mate the car looks sweet as

cheers dude

Looking good mate, cant remember seeing yours on the strip but that EP3 is fucking rapid!!

I never had my car, we trailered the ep3 and the r1 engined gokart down, ep3 hit a 11.7 and the gokart hit 12.2 the kart wasnt running right tho and never went on the strip on sunday

nice teg. looks soo much better with the front lip. Is the ep3 boosted?

cheers dude, yeah mate its turbo'd 460 at 10.5 psi gona be running 22 psi soon tho :)