Yes it can be ran on the stock ecu at 0.7 BAR

Can definitely be ran on a stock ecu at 0.7psi :)

I would say around 160-170 but all depends on condition of engine, other mods etc

well I've got it runnin 205bhp on a hybrid at 13 psi mate

Thats a pretty good figure for 13psi!!

Im just going on what most people get from 1bar with a decent tune which is usually 210-220

Stock fuelling and ignition aint going to do no favour performance wise.

wots the most psi you can run with out 1 tho

The only way to know for sure is by getting the fuelling properly checked with a wideband or on a rolling road. However you're best getting all the bits required to run the td04 properly fitted at the same time, this will give you more gains over the hybrid as you won't make much more power at the lower boost with the td04 and will have less response too.

You can go for a cheap and easy TD04 setup but there is still other things to worry about than just the minimum PSI you can run it at.

You'd be a lot safer getting some form of management as it will help in the long run.

If it was me I'd go for a minimum of 330cc injectors even if I was going to run it at 0.7bar or 1bar and this would be on standard FTE internals.

What are you going to do manifold/downpipe wise as this is often the headache if you already have uprated CT9 items there.

Spark and Wallace are right in that you are not going to get much benefits running the TD04 over your hybrid on a poverty spec setup at that boost pressure.

Joz