Not happy :(

recently swapped my glanza for a v6 4motion golf as i needed something more practical that my old man could use aswell, the guy selling the golf contacted me said there was no problems with the car and we agreed to meet, i had a good look round the car checked various bits and it all seemed fine to me so signed the paper and off i went in the golf, was not until the next morning i noticed the chip in the windscreen but reconed it could be repaired. to cut a long story short the car died on me 2 days later because the battery was done and not holding charge and also the air flow meter was needing replaced. contacted the guy who i swapped with and hes now making up excuses about the glanza which is rubbish like needing new headlights and refusing to pay for the repairs i need to get the car going again.

so im not happy atol being left with a car that i now cant get to work in and been slapped with a £300 bill that im struggling to get the money together to pay for

but anyway if you see a silver glanza n769 yms driving about the cumbria area give him a jab from me!

End of rant but a good lesson learned

dont know where he got the needed new headlights from, he said it failed its MOT even though that wasnt due til the end of november and when i asked what it failed on he just ignored the question.

hows your build coming on anyway?