R.I.P Team Paseo

Thats right guys, Team Paseo has been shut down -_-

It came about due to Dutch Ronnie Sterile - Major Paseo Tuner in the Netherlands - decided after an accident in his white Paseo, to call it a day on tuning and Paseos, so handed over administration almost a year ago to a couple of the moderators. Since then the forum has gone much down hill and they don't see it possible to revive, so they have let go of the site.

Sad loss here, as it had been going for 7/8 years.

Will be sadly missed.

They just emailed everyone explaining (in dutch) why they were cancelling the site. It stopped immidiately. They coulda atleast given us the chance to get stuff from it.

Had alot of info there - allbeit in dutch, that we coulda translated. I know one of the mods very well so il speak to him and see if he has access to info etc.

Just checked my mail and seen it as well. Its a same cause it was quite organised with many members.

Well translating the whole forum from dutch could be nearly impossible, but I think the Dutch paseo enthousiasts will eventually find their way here, as its one of the few European Paseo forums left....