gearbox + clutch related q's

hi im really in need of some advice form u techys,

im currently having major clutch slippiing problems but i guess that wot happend running 190bhp on a standard clutch 1st of all this is the clutch im lookkin into purchasing:

http://camskill.co.uk/products.php?plid=m19b0s1304p7195

been told this is a good clutch does anyone no wot the maximum power this clutch can handle is, also any info or advice you have do i need to change my flywheel etc.

now this is where im a bit stuck majorly my rear geabox mount bush has perished i have major rattling when reversing up hill.

now i think i have two options please correct me if im wrong i can either buy this:

http://www.powerflex.co.uk/products/Starle...P91-2614/1.html am i correct in thinking this will fit to my used toyota gearbox mount providing the mount itself is not damaged or secondly i could purchase this:

http://www.fensport.co.uk/Parts/Model_40/Category_3/1816

now in the notes of the above trd mounts it says not compaitable with viscous lsd? now in future i wanted to purchase a lsd so am little confused about this comment ?

can someone advise me whter i can jus by the powerflex bushes and have them fitted to my standard mounts or whether i should buy the uprated mount set from fensport.

Currently in a dilema about this because it makes sense to have the mount fixed whilst the clutch is being fitted i cannot realli afford the trd set just yet and am sure poly mounts will be fine for my fast road use. so can it be done? garage i went to today told me i would need to buy the mounts but surely this isn't right and i could just get the bushes.

thanks

hey

im sure i read somewhere that the clutch can handle about 250-300 bhp

with the mounts you can get either its just cheaper to replace the bush on its own

if you choose this then it will probably need pressed out then the new one pressed in (im not entirely sure on this because i cant remember what the mount looks like)

with the lsd it will not work with a standard lsd as it has a different gearbox mount on the rear. it will work with an aftermarket lsd

hope this helps

marck

hey

im sure i read somewhere that the clutch can handle about 250-300 bhp

with the mounts you can get either its just cheaper to replace the bush on its own

if you choose this then it will probably need pressed out then the new one pressed in (im not entirely sure on this because i cant remember what the mount looks like)

with the lsd it will not work with a standard lsd as it has a different gearbox mount on the rear. it will work with an aftermarket lsd

hope this helps

marck

ok thanks for your help top stuff im gonna buy the bushes then so im sure a fairly good tuning company can get the bushes to fit some how and thanks for clutch info top stuff