ATT CHESHIREGLANZA

Guest cheshireglanza

and here chesh

cheers craig for letting me no

right would you like me copy and paste the email i got from paypal saying they would use the tracker you gave them to confirm the lights were back so i have not checked my paypal account cause they said they would refund you by checking the tracker number,not once have i said i did not get them has i sold them one to cover the refund,you have not pm'd me once in the last 2 weeks so how am i not getting back to you,if you tried today my inbox was full till now,would you like to pm me now has this is no concern off members on here who like to fuel the fire

every one gets there stuff some times fast some times i get held up i work long hours but im happy to give my number out if you need me,there is few people on here who love these threads they no who they are you dont help you just make trouble

i may have come up in here 3 times but breaking cars there's going to be delays and mix ups,i hold my hands up i have fooked up in the last few weeks but dont hold it against me i have helped alot off people out with freebies with postage at my cost,

this matter i was aware paypal were sorting it has my accounts shows up has -£136.00 which would mean to me they refunded you but i will give them call tomo morn,if i was trying to fook you over i would not have drove back to work to sort this matter i could have just went home pm me dude

Guest cheshireglanza
this seems to become a common thing now, and i know people will jump down my throat.

but this is the 3rd time i have seen something being posted about the same member, having problems with people buying/selling with regards to him.

just my 2 pence.

this is the only time i see you post when thread like this come up the matther dont concern you

Now that both members have the opportunity to contact each other to sort this matter out privately I would encourage you to do so.

This matter only concerns both parties involved and does not need the participation of the whole forum.

I sincerely hope that the matter can be resolved amicably (on a good note)

If anyone has any unpleasant experiences with particular members selling do not hesitate to post in the sales feedback forum.

That is exactly what it is there for.

This thread will be closed once Jonny-boi32 can get in contact with Paul as it will have served its purpose.

Thank You

Joz

Now that both members have the opportunity to contact each other to sort this matter out privately I would encourage you to do so.

This matter only concerns both parties involved and does not need the participation of the whole forum.

I sincerely hope that the matter can be resolved amicably (on a good note)

If anyone has any unpleasant experiences with particular members selling do not hesitate to post in the sales feedback forum.

That is exactly what it is there for.

This thread will be closed once Jonny-boi can get in contact with Paul as it will have served its purpose.

Thank You

Joz

got him joz so could you close this please.