My project GT Advance

Thats one of the best Gts ive ever seen! Its simply stunning.

Keep up the awesome work dude.

Also if your selling anytime soon let me know please B)

Cheers dude :D I'll let you know mate. Thinking of maybe selling next year some time. Just need to tidy up a few bits, im just really picky lol

You know how i feel about this motor mate..

:):)B)

Not too long now till a meet i reckon mate :)

haha yeah dude, thanks again for your kind comments, always appreciated!

Yeah defo up for a meet mate. Will let you know when shes back on the road and we can organise something :D

Lewis

looks mint lew!! epic colour! get it to the next bluewater meet!

thanks pal, yeah i'll hopefully see you there. Should be a good one

Looks awesome buddy, and i really like what you have done with the air filter was it a hard task??

You referring to how the filter is now? i.e. as below

IMGP0292.jpg

If so, its just a 90degree bend from the turbo, then i used an old aluminium intercooler bend for the middle. :)

Nice matey real nice, thanks for that il be having a bash at this :) what happens to the intercooler pipework dude??

What ive done is rotated my turbo using a custom bracket, so my intercooler piping is a shorter route. You can see the intercooler piping if you look down towards the bottom of the bay.

I also have a small Civic radiator so theres space for the filter to sit where it is. I dont think it will be able to fit with the standard rad in place.

Rotating turbos... chopping pipework...moving rads... :) i think il leave that then lol, thanks for the info matey really appreciated.

hahaha :) yeah i should have mentioned that in my 1st reply lol.

No worries dude. You can still get the filter behind the grill if you have already removed your A/C... using a kit like this

http://www.amsperformanceuk.com/catalog/pr...products_id/562

Hey dude, im in the process of fitting the filter to the front but i must keep the air con, so the quest continues. :)

I did do this prior to getting a smaller rad and deciding i didnt want the A/C any more.

Its a bit of a mission and not the best way as its so tight for space down there with all the A/C pipes, oil filter etc. in the way.