Hi,

Over a month ago I had the TDO4 kit off my Glanza for sale on here. Member "yaristurbo" PM'd me with interest in the kit and paid me deposit. As soon as the kit was paid for in full it was delivered to him promptly.

Few days later, I got a text message saying that the turbo I sold him was defective and he wanted this sorted. He said the turbo was smoking badly.

I am not the sort of person who would sell a turbo if I thought it was defective but the strange thing was I had it fitted to my Glanza and driving it for months with not one puff of smoke but yaristurbo claimed it is smoking badly and wanted money.

I was 100% sure the turbo was perfect, even when I removed it from my car I checked it and there was no oil seeping or no shaft play at all.

Still, I wouldn't wash my hands off this and I didn't tell him that it was "sold as seen" or anything like that I asked him to send me the turbo and I will get it checked / repaired and not charge him. - Only reason I offered this was because I knew the turbo had to be perfect and I was thinking that maybe there was an issue with his engine for the smoking but he said "his tuner" agreed with him it was a bad turbo.

yaristurbo declined my offer of returning the turbo to me to get it checked with this PM:

"Sorry can't do that all i want and are willing to do is have the turbo repair here and you send the money over"

After many more PM's with him threatening to make a dispute via Paypal looking for his "turbo rebuild" cash I asked him to do one more thing for me - I asked him to take a video camera, go out to his car, start the car, open the bonnet and show me the turbo fitted, walk around to the rear of the car and show me the smoke.

Now until this day he has never replied and no video to prove!

From the time he sent me the PM saying he wont send the turbo back and will only accept my cash I knew the turbo was not defective as I checked it and tested it on my car for months!

Anyway, as this is what the sales feedback forum is for, I though I would share my experience with you.

Learn to be smart with these kind of people! B)

• 1 month later...