Hello im Aaron just got my self a toyota paseo 2 days ago and allready ive began to change and replace parts as i dont like standard. im in suffolk, lowestoft and 19 years of age. This is what ive done to the car allready: de egged the front lights, coloured the side repeaters, different gear stick, 3" slash exhaust, yellow jdm headlight bulbs. im loveing the unique car and how it drives such a nice little motor. i will post some pics up tommorow and see what you guys think i should start doing to it.

and also can the paseo have a double din headunit?

thanks

Welcome Aaron, your in the right place.

Yes the Paseo can take a double din unit, just remove the surrounding plastic (fingers under the bottom, pull) and then there are 4 screws holding the bracket in. Undo those, wriggle the unit out and you will see that TOYOTA plastic din piece just screws in, P155 Easy :)

Need to see shots of it next ;)

De-egged indicators is an idea for modification... but takes a bit of work.

You can do it two ways. Both ways start by removing the indicator unit and removing the bulb. You will see it has an orange cap in it. The idea is to get that orange cap out so create that clear look. You can either do the oven method to melt the glue and remove the lense itself, or just break away at the cap with pliers or something untill all the little pieces can come out. Then get a Silvertec bulb for it - that glows yellow but the exterior of the bulb is silver/mirror finish.

20866_1517117891670_1346182228_1415135_2099533_n.jpg

See, crystal clear. You will have to excuse the bugs on the front of the car mind.

So far so good man. Not into all the neons and the likes but whatever floats your boat is fine by me!

Also if you need any spare parts, give me a shout. I have a garage/shed/loft/shed2/bedroom/livingroom..... boot... Full of parts :)

Yup - its basically an option to have the Viscous LSD from Factory in Japan, not in the UK. Gain - traction. Traction when accelerating, traction when cornering, and the greatest benefit to me, traction in adverse weather. I LOVED how I could actually get somewhere in the snow, and not give up and die like the rest of England, seemingly!

• 3 weeks later...