Sorry Guys (Whitetrash)

Guest cheshireglanza

Guest cheshireglanza

just posting this up to say sorry to the people who have been messed round by me in the last few weeks,Whitetrash been the main one but my other half will make sure you have coilovers latest wednesday night has im away working,i would also like to say sorry to sam who i think i got bit hot headed with in pm sorry dude you were only sorting a issue out which i made hope you still wax my car next jae lol if im still welcome,im back on top off all issue's caused by me which have been delt with or will be tonight,if the mods fell like i should be ban from selling so be it has i have made nothing but trouble for you and myself or ban off forum,

im not running from the problems or i would not be online now i just hope people dont hold it against me the club is best car forum going for top bunch off lads so here it is lads

I fooked up and im so sorry i hold my hands up and hope you guys dont judge me off these last 3 weeks ;)

i don't know circumstances this is the first i've heard of anything so i'm unbiased.

people make mistakes but it takes balls for someone to admit they fucked up and says alot about someone who mans up and apologises for it

so aslong as you sort everything out i don't see any issue ;).

Guest cheshireglanza
i want a refund on the free computer programme u sent me ages ago. i expect £0.00 to be paid into my paypal by morning

( i cant even remember if it was actually u tbh haha ;) )

ya it was me dude who sent it you have you installed it it ;)

So paul you do have some balls haha, so know why dont you come out the closet like i told you to in text, youll feel alot better in yourself :D haha

dude stop sending me pics off yourself naked on your bonnet there not pretty

Well its good of you to apologise but would have been better to not mess me around in the first place. I must have paid you for those coilovers around 2 months ago now and that just isnt acceptable especially seeing as i have requested re-funds and clarification several times surounding delivery etc.

As long as i get them this week and they are in good order i won't be terse about it, however as im sure anyone can understand i am far from happy!!

In future if for whatever reason something goes wrong just be honest about it or you will just end up pauuting yourself in the shit.

I know this is turning into a jokey thread but i wanted to say my bit

Rant over.

Alex

hats off for admitting your fault in the issues and saying a public sorry, as above we all fuck up from time to time. also can totaly see where trash is comin from id be pissed tbh if id waited so long for parts. lets hope this is the last of threads/issues like this for anyone buying or selling ;)